• You don’t have to hassle with the right paperwork – they provide a sales contract
• You don’t have to spend hours and high costs fixing and repairing the vehicle – they buy scrap vehicles “As Is”
• You don’t have to sit at a negotiating table haggling over a price – they tell you what your vehicle is worth and you accept or reject the vehicle
• You don’t have to pay a towing – they come to your location and remove the vehicle at no cost
The system is one that is outstanding and one that offers sheer convenience.
What Can I Expect from A Car Removal Company?
You can expect to sell your scrap vehicle! Provided that you hire a legitimate scrap car collection service you can also expect outstanding services. The company should be one that is reputable within the community, and one that is reliable. Reliability comes in many different forms; but the company should have the following:
• A company that is fully licenced and insured – this is a sign that the business is one that is a professional within the scrap car industry.
• A company that makes cash for scrap car payments – the ideal in selling your vehicle to a scrap car removal company is a quick cash sale. If the company does not offer cash payments, move onto the next.
• Free car removals – towing a scrap vehicle can be expensive. Hire a scrap car collection service that offers free car removals in your local area.
• Provides all the paperwork – do not sell your scrap vehicle to a provider that does not bring a sales contract with them at the time of your vehicle’s collection. The last thing you want is to be responsible for any liability of the vehicle once it is out of your possession.
Look for things in a car removal company like same day car removals that are offered for the customers’ convenience. When researching companies, you’ll find that many offers after hour removals, weekend car removals, and holiday car removals. This is merely a convenience to their customers.
What The Car Removal Service Will Want From You?
While it is difficult to say if all providers will require the same documentation, most will require:
• The title of ownership to the vehicle or the scrap certificate which will need to be signed over at the time of the vehicle removal.
• Proof of your photo ID. The technician will ask to see your photo ID so that he or she can verify that you are who you claim to be.
• The plates to your vehicle removed. If for some reason you are unable to remove the plates yourself, the removal company will do it for you.
• Your vehicle parked in an easy to access area. This is merely so the removal technician can easily inspect and remove the vehicle.
Today, selling your vehicle to a scrap car removal company is the trend in selling a scrap vehicle. And, for good reason. The service providers offer a quick and convenient means to sell your scrap vehicle and pay cash. They also offer the peace of mind that their disposal will not create hazards to Mother Earth.